Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pics from Mission!

Here are a few pictures Jenni sent back, they are in no particular order.
I don't know who all these people are, but half of them are her district
Jenni and Elder Zach Garling (he lived in Morgan awhile ago, and was my age)
Jenni and her companion

I thought that this looked fun.
Jenni, Elder Jansen Bennett, and Elder Brad Mead
I just thought this picture was kinda cool.
Snow Angel made in the garden at the temple
Elder making the Snow angel

I thought this was kind fun lookin

San Fransico (where she flew to get her Visa)
Jen and her district
Jen and her district again.
I thought this was a cool picture, and represents what she is doing.
Jenni and her companion Sister Cordner

1 comment:

  1. oh my jenni!! i love all of them!! do you have them all uploaded somewhere where i can go look at them?

    ReplyDelete