Monday, March 9, 2009

Ready or not here it comes

The time has come. The phrase "ready or not here it comes," has never had more meaning in my life than it does right now. I feel like I have run around all day trying to get a million things done and all i have to show is a huge mess. When I moved home I had this list of things that i wanted to do, things I wanted to get caught up on and just random things. They have all become just things. Have I done all of them? No. But is that ok? oh ya! I am so thankful today for the time I have had to be home, For the relationships I have been able to strengthen and start and for the trials that have come my way. I have learned more than anything that Satan will do everything he can to keep people from serving missions. I have so much on my mind right now but can't seem to put any of it into words. I will leave it with this. The gospel is true. I am so greatful to be able to go and serve my Heavenly Father for the next 18 months. Thanks Mom and Dad for sharing your testimonies with me. I couldn't ask for greater parents. I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment