Monday, September 28, 2009

Septermber 28, 2009

I have to tellyou that this week was such a good week. It was a very neat experience to attend the bapsim of Celine. On Wednesday we went to see her. Like always she prepared a good lunch and we passed a couple of hours talking. She has been well prepared. She was excited and nervous all at the same time. Saturday finally came. Jean-luke and Celine got all dressed in white and were absolutely beautiful. I dont have the words to explain how touching to witness the baptsim. It was amoment that Jean-luke has been waiting for and praying for for a long time and moment that Celine has been preparing for to quite some time. You could see the great love they have for each other. As I talked with Celine after she couldnt quit smiling she is so happy. I was able to talk to Jean-luke for a minute and he said he didnt realize that his love for his wife could go so deep. I love that family. I think that within a little moment Lea, celine's daughter will be baptized as well. I look forward to hearing form them when they go to the temple to be sealed. What a special occassion it is to see an ami make covenants with our Heavenly Father.I am so excited for our other ami Marie. She is making such progress and really has the desire to learn more and to change her life. The sad thing is that she has been coming to the ward for so long that there is a lot of doubt from the members. As Sr. Royer and I have talked everyone can change. Yes it takes some people more time than other but the beauty of the Atonement each and everyone of us can repent and change our lives. I pray that the ward will see the change that we have seen and help her in her journey and preperation for baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment