Friday, February 20, 2009

Time is flying so fast!

I can't believe it! In 2 1/2 weeks I will be entering the MTC! It seems like just yesterday I was received my call. I have really enjoyed the time i have had the last couple of months to prepare. Since I moved home I have managed to keep myself busy mostly watching kids. You know it is fun to revert back to childhood even if it is only for a few minutes. Kia, one of the little girls I watch is all girl. She loves dolls, dress-up, princesses (especially Enchanted) and painting fingernails and toenails. When her brothers get home all the girly stuff goes away and they are both rough and tumble. Don't tell their parents we rough house the entire time.
I have also been able to watch my two cousins Whitney and Waylon. They are fun boys too! They are complete opposite of each other. Waylon goes a hundred miles an hour all day long, then you have Whitney who is content to sit and draw for hours.
In between the kids I have been able to go to the temple quite often. In preparing for a mission I think that it helps a lot. It is truly the house of the Lord.
Reality is really starting to hit that in just a few days I will be leaving all of this for a new adventure. I am excited to be able to serve my Heavenly Father for 18 months!
I will try to update with a few pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment