Saturday, January 29, 2011

I am alive!

So have thought about posting on my blog a couple of different times since i got home but at first there wasn't much going on in my life so really it wasn't worth the time. Then since the first of the year life has just been super crazy!! As you can tell by reading my mom's and sister's blogs family life has been pretty eventful lately. In November right before Thanks giving I got a job a Focus Services. I love working there, there is such a variety of people and things to do that there is never a dull moment. In January I started school at WSU! I LOVE being back in school! You may think I'm a nerd which is true. Sometimes I do complain about getting homework done and such but really I love it!!!! (Especially my French classes.) Life couldn't be better at this moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment